Pre-Registration 2024 Annual Truck Show
Please consider ATHS membership. You will receive Wheels of Time Magazine bi-monthly as well as many other benefits. We are the local Southern California Chapter of ATHS. With ATHS membership you may also become a member of our chapter. Chapter members receive all the inside info on current, past, and future Southern California Antique Truck related events. ATHS provides our local chapter with support and event insurance that enables us to function without these added expenses. Please support the ATHS, if you do, the So Cal Chapter offers you a discount on registering for our annual truck show.
Sign up by clicking here: http://www.socalaths.com/store/p2/Southern_California_Chapter_Annual_Membership_Fee.html
If you are a new member today wishing to receive the truck show discount, type "new today" in the membership number box.
If you wish to bring your show truck before show day, we welcome you, but we ask that you pre-register and present your credentials to SCC staff at entry.
(Online price includes card use fee)
Please print your receipt and present it at the truck show, we will have your credentials ready for you. This speeds up the show entrance process, the more that are preregistered, the faster we can move the line.
39th Annual Antique Truck Show
Southern California Railway Museum
201 S. A Street
Saturday May 4, 2024 9am-3pm
1997 or earlier
American Built Trucks
Farm Tractors and Equipment
For more info about the museum: www.socalrailway.org
NO PETS OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON MUSEUM PREMISES
FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED TO BE ON BOARD SHOW TRUCKS AT TIME OF CHECK IN
Includes: Entrance for the driver and one guest
NO REFUNDS—-NO RESERVED SPACES, FIRST COME PARKING ONLY—PLEASE NO TRAILERS (UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE WITH ATHS-SCC STAFF)
Please read the following two sections and sign and date below:
RESERVATION: The event sponsors reserve the right to restrict participants to acceptable behavior during any and all activities. If for any reason participants or his vehicle, their appearance or conduct are deemed objectionable, the participants will be subject to removal. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or any acts or items of poor character which are considered questionable.
LIABILITY RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of participation in this event, the event sponsors ATHS-SOCAL, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RAILWAY MUSEUM, SHOW STAFF, by execution of this entry form, I hereby release and discharge the event sponsors, ATHS-SOCAL, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RAIL-WAY MUSEUM, SHOW STAFF and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, and anyone else connected with management or conduct of and from any and all known and unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgment and / or claims from any causes whatsoever. Further, each applicant expressly agrees to indemnify all the foregoing entities, firms, persons, and bodies, of and from any and all parties cooperating with applicant and under the direction or control of the applicant.
ADVERTISING RELEASE: In consideration of the foregoing entry, vehicle owner and/or all guests agree to permit use of their names and pictures, pictures of the vehicles for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes (including newspapers, magazines, radio and television) both before and after the events and do hereby authorize ATHS-SOCAL to sell or dispose of said photographs in any manner. All advertising rights are reserved by ATHS-SOCAL.
1. No person shall operate a vehicle under its own power on the grounds unless the owner knows that its brakes are in good working order and that it is otherwise in safe operating condition. Vehicle operators must have a valid driver’s license and must know how to drive the vehicle and safely stop it.
2. Each vehicle shall be taken to its designated display area and remain there, except when participating in an event or is moved as required or permitted by Show Management.
3. Parked vehicles shall be secured with a chock block.
4. All vehicles, machinery, or other loads that are on trucks or trailers must be securely fastened down.
5. Each show vehicle shall be equipped with an Underwriters Laboratories approved fire extinguisher.
6. Fuel tanks shall be capped. Any fuel leakage will be grounds for barring entry of a vehicle or requiring its removal by towing from the display area.
7. Vehicle or attached or transported equipment engines shall not be run unless the vehicle owner, or other person authorized by the owner is in close attendance.
8. Vehicles must be operated in a cautious and safe manner at all times.
9. Every vehicle, including trailers, shall be covered by owner's liability insurance, except non-operational vehicles brought in on, and not removed from, trucks or trailers.
ATHS SAFETY RULES
I have read and understand the above ATHS SAFETY RULES, RESERVATIONS AND RELEASES, and agree to abide by these rules during this event. I hereby grant to ATHS the right to use photographs and/or video images of the above listed vehicles for promotional purposes or for the benefit of the Society.
Be sure to fill out all fields that have a red asterisk. When everything is filled out, the "Add to Cart" button will change from grey to black and you will be able to checkout.