2022 Truck Show Vendor/Swap Meet Registration
“FOR SALE” TRUCKS and Swap Meet / Vendor Registration
$27 Registration Fee Per ~20’x~20’ Space (includes credit card transaction fee)
Saturday May 7, 2022
Antique Truck Show and Swap Meet
Southern California Railway Museum
2201 S. “A” Street, Perris, CA
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Swap Meet Vendor
Contact – Richard Snedaker: 626.841.2403
ATHS TRUCK SHOW VENDOR SPACE AGREEMENT
By his/her signature to this form, the vendor agrees to the following terms and conditions:
• Entry to show/sale area will not be allowed until or about 7:00 am the day of show/sale unless prior arrangements are made with SoCal ATHS staff. All vendors must set up in swap meet area only and not in truck display areas or be subject to relocation at SoCal ATHS staff discretion.
• Antique truck or related merchandise will make up the majority of the items to be displayed and sold. NO “FOR SALE” TRUCKS WILL BE ALLOWED IN SWAP AREA. “For Sale” Trucks will be assigned parking by the Swap Meet Vendor Contact.
• The vendor and his employees or assistants hold ATHS and SoCal Chapter of ATHS harmless in the event of any injury, property damage or other incident suffered from attending this event.
• The vendor certifies that he/she holds a State of California resale certificate and/or this vending action falls under the casual sale clause of the Board of Equalization regulations. In either event, the vendor is responsible for collecting and paying his/her own sales tax as appropriate.
• Vendor will be responsible for leaving a clean area in and around his/her vending site. All trash is to be placed in appropriate receptacles or taken away at day’s end.
• All property and debris shall be removed by 4:00 PM on the day of the sale.
• Violation of the rules above can subject the vendor to immediate removal from the grounds and/or refusal to permit vending at subsequent events.
NOTE: SWAP MEET SPACES ARE NOT ASSIGNED AND ARE AVAILABLE ON A “FIRST COME” BASIS ONLY.